Rules of Pawning
1) What To Pawn. Gold Silver, Diamonds & Coins are best.
2) When To Pawn. Come at least 30 minutes before closing.
3) How To Pawn. Have two forms of ID, one a Photo ID.
4) Know how much $ you want. Don’t be afraid to say it.
5) Compromise. Look for a deal where you both win.
Don’t worry if you’re new, you will get a real education when you come to Gold Star Jewelry & Coin Co.
We want to make sure you know that when you come to our store, you will enter a clean, well-lit and confidential environment. We appraise all kinds of valuables and pay cash for them. We will be glad to discuss the value of your items. The valuation takes place in a no-pressure environment, and you may be in for a pleasant education.
We are open six days a week, Monday through Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You can check us out online at goldstarpawnchicago.com.
Visit us on the North Side, the shop is open right off of Touhy Avenue in Chicago.
7048 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60626